If you are wondering how much Hollywood stars earn now, then we hasten to please you: Variety has published the fees of the top actors.
Celebrity personal lives and salaries remain the hottest topics on the web. Recently, the stars have become addicted to contracts with leading streamers Netflix, HBO and others, which has played into their hands.
The fact is that online platforms are ready to go to any lengths (including adding a couple of zeros to the fee) to attract top stars to their projects. Because of this, the actors became bolder and raised their bar even in studio films. But that was the case until recently.
According to Variety journalists, Netflix and other platforms are struggling and preparing to “tighten their belts”. From now on, large checks will be issued more selectively. In addition, the stars managed to make decent money in the first half of 2022. Look for the fees of Hollywood actors in our selection.
- Hollywood Chief Scientologist Tom Cruise has already received more than $100 million for “Top Gun: Maverick” (plus will receive a percentage of online screenings);
- “Forsaken” from the cinema after the scandal at the Oscars, Will Smith managed to earn a contract with Apple. His role in Emancipation “cost” $35 million;
- “Veterans” Leo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt followed Smith’s footsteps and “befriended” Apple. Checks of 30 million were written out for them for “Killers of the Flower Moon” and an untitled film about “Formula 1”;
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson prudently assessed himself: he asked Warner Bros for $ 22.5 million for shooting “Black Adam”;
- Joker star Joaquin Phoenix asked for 20 million for the sequel to the sensational film. No wonder, because the first one brought him a real Oscar;
- Ryan Reynolds (In the Spirit of Christmas), Vin Diesel (still Fast & Furious), Tom Hardy (Venom), Chris Hemsworth (Tyler Rake) – $20 million each;
- A little more modest was the newly-made bachelor Jason Myoma. For the sequel to “Aquaman” he asked for 15 million;
- Screen Barbie and Ken – Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling received 12.5 million each for their roles in the potential hit “Barbie”;
- Sex symbol of a new generation – Timothée Chalamet replaced Johnny Depp and received 9 million for “Willy Wonka”;
- Netflix star Anya Taylor Joy earned $1.8 million in Furiosa.